Saturday, December 10, 2011

Bible......'My Fiery Anger'

What could 'my fiery anger' be refering to in the Bible? Could it be volcanic lava?

Ezekiel 21:31 I will pour out my fury on you and breathe on you with my fiery anger. I will hand you over to cruel people who are skilled in destruction.

2.Ezekiel 22:20 People gather silver, copper, iron, lead, and tin together in a smelting furnace to melt them with a fiery blast. In the same way, in my anger and fury I will gather you and put you in the city. I will melt you there.

3.Ezekiel 22:21 Yes, I will gather you, breathe on you with my fiery anger, and melt you in the city.

4.Ezekiel 22:31 So I will pour out my anger on you, and with my fiery anger I will consume you. This is because of all the things you have done,” declares the Almighty Lord.

5.Ezekiel 36:5 In my fiery anger I have spoken against the rest of the nations and against all of Edom. The Edomites have taken possession of my land with wholehearted joy and with complete scorn. They forced out the people and took their land.’

6.Ezekiel 38:19 In my fiery anger I tell you this. On that day there will be a large earthquake in the land of Israel.

7.Zephaniah 1:18 Their silver and their gold will not be able to rescue them on the day of the Lord’s overflowing fury.The whole earth will be consumed by his fiery anger, because he will put an end, a frightening end, to those who live on earth.

8.Zephaniah 3:8 The Lord declares, “Just wait! One day I will stand up as a witness. I have decided to gather nations, to bring kingdoms together, and to pour my rage, my burning anger, on them. The whole land will be consumed by my fiery fury.
Hat tip to Mark :)

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments:

Post a Comment